About COMPASS CONSULT:
Compass Consult is a fast-growing and dynamic company highly acclaimed in the realm of construction project and risk management. By leveraging our unparalleled industry acumen, we offer a whole suite of project and program management services to help our clients function in a more sustainable fashion.
We made a humble outset only to become one of the front runners in the industry. We are well-versed with the art of combining technological expertise and progressive outlook to render solutions that make a difference. Compass Consult’s consultants are adept at leveraging strategic, forward-looking thinking to offer solutions that eradicate risks, threats, losses and uncertainties whilst increasing profits, competence and efficiency.
- Establish key relationships with leading area influencers. Including but not limited to: Architects, Designers, Engineers, Public Sector Owners/Developers. Create product demand and Brand preference with these influencers.
- Create and pursue opportunities within the Region of responsibility. Create and manage a pipeline opportunity and deliver sales. Deliver profitable sales targeted products as established annually.
- Drive new product sales. Effectively able to upsell and cross-sell to existing customers and spread awareness campaigns for new products among key influencers.
- Initiate and track all jobs utilizing the Cloud for Sales program.
- Participate in relationship building Industry events, trade shows, associations, affiliations, etc. Follow up on all leads generated and maintain relationships with partners and customers.
- Responsible for the preparation of proposals and bid documents to determine the scope of work and contents of estimate in a timely and accurate manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IT, sales, marketing, business or related discipline required.
- At least 3 years of sales experience in Construction/CAD Software Sales with documented examples of closing targeted customers and/or projects.
- Proven success selling to designer and/or engineering disciplines and/or the public sector.
- Must possess strong computer skills with the ability to learn new systems, tools, and processes quickly.
- Organized, disciplined, and a self-starter.
- Must have strong fundamental management skills such as business acumen, leadership skills, negotiation skills, conceptual and analytical skills, extensive product knowledge, financial aptitude, interpersonal effectiveness, and decisiveness
- Formal presentation skills.
What COMPASS CONSULT can offer you:
Competitive salary package with generous commissions up to 130k p/a.