Primavera P6 EPPM Overview
Graphical Data Visualization and Reporting
- Expand your scheduling capabilities with advanced reporting features.
- Review the Network Path and linkages with an intuitive interface.
- Easily generate highly customizable Reports, Graphs and Curves.
Robust & Collaborative Scheduling
- Plan, schedule, and control large-scale project programs
- Robust and collaborative scheduling process with inputs from all teammates.
- Work with the estimators, construction managers and site personnel.
Stay on top of Projects Portfolios
- Make schedules accessible across multiple users.
- Manage Projects from portfolio level with resources and much more.
- Ideal for handling several Project schedules and Tasks
Unique Values and Benefits
Optimize Your Resources
- Develop resource and cost loaded programmes.
- Leverage resource levelling across multiple projects.
- Strongly solve management inadequacies.
Identify Project Delays
- Accurately forecasts project progress and resource requirement.
- Game changer resource scheduling features reducing delays.
- Inbuilt customer communication on progress delays.
Integrations and Customizations
- Easily integrates with most ERPs with web versions.
- Can be easily customized according to the organizational needs.
- Integrates with BI Publisher and other business management systems.
Flexibility and Support
Flexible User-friendly Interface
- Primavera EPPM application is intuitive and user-friendly.
- Organize complex schedules with strong Work Breakdown Structure.
- Ease of use, graphics and reporting features as per industry standards.
Software Training and Installations
- Oracle Authorised Software Trainers and Installation Engineers.
- Team of functional consultants to help you get full value out of your investment.
- Independent IT team who specializing in providing you complete hardware support.
Get Licence Price Now
As an Oracle authorized reseller, our prime duty towards you is to provide correct product knowledge and give you the best license price.
- We are committed to Low Price Guarantee
- Our Product Experts are trained by Oracle
- We maintain 24 x 7 Customer Support Teams
- Easy/assisted Installation
We’ll Get in touch
An Oracle Product Expert will get in touch with you within the next 60 minutes!
“Work with the team that fosters a solution-based approach”
“Compass offered multiple options for our system and had no bias to anyone system. We elected to go with an On-Premises solution which Compass were supportive of. The thing that made us happiest about working with Compass Consult was that nothing was too hard for their team to achieve and there was a willingness to solve inevitable ‘teething issues’. I will definitely recommend Compass Consult because the attitude of the team is in fostering a solutions-based approach to all of the services offered.”
Director | BBCM, JD (ZANCON)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Oracle Primavera used for?
Oracle Primavera P6 is a project, program and portfolio management tool that is used for planning, managing and executing your project work. It is designed to handle large and small projects in a number of diverse industries, such as construction, manufacturing, energy, and IT.
Why should I buy Oracle Licences from an Oracle Partner?
Oracle Partners are accredited to assist customers on Oracle Products and you get the benefit of their years of experience dealing with Oracle. A great Oracle partner won’t let you pay more for your licences than you should and will usually get you better discounts than Oracle. Compass Consult has never been beaten by Oracle on a discount. A partner can get you a higher discount on your initial software purchase and, as a result, so your support costs (which is 22% of your initial software purchase) will also be reduced.
Additionally, Oracle is well known for its complex licensing rules and changes to pricing, products, and rules are often not clearly understood by the customer but happen quarterly. Changes to the licensing policy can impact your strategy and budget. An Oracle partner is always on top of the licensing rules and might facilitate you to craft a plan that matches your company’s needs while staying in compliance with Oracle’s changing rules.
Simply put, an Oracle Partner can help you avoid an Audit and save you significant money in the long run.
How can I buy Primavera P6?
You can purchase Primavera P6 – Yearly or Perpetual Licenses from Compass Consult, Oracle’s Leading Partner helping companies in the ANZ, APAC and ASEAN region.
Do you offer software support & maintenance?
Whether you get the software installed through us or not, we do offer Support As A Service to all Primavera customers from across the globe. Our support is reasonably priced to suit your company’s needs and can be made available 24 x 7. Learn more…
How long does it take to learn Primavera?
The duration of the Primavera training courses can vary from upto 3 days to up to 2 months. Compass Consult has in-depth training courses in live and online training environments that teach you how to use Oracle Primavera P6 to manage projects, programs, and portfolios. Learn more…
Is Primavera P6 Easy to Install?
Primavera P6 is comparatively easier to install on a workstation for a person with moderate IT skills. For installing Primavera on a Central server, Compass Consult technicians can help you from choosing the right configuration servers to a complete installation.
Is learning Primavera difficult?
Oracle Primavera P6 is a complex piece of software which used to deliver very complex projects. The quickest way to learn the software is to get trained by someone who shares the same experiences as yours and can explain you the best use case for all functions related to solving problems in your specific field. You will need minimum practice for 2-3 months in a supervised environment if you want to gain real command on this software. Learn more…
Does Primavera P6 work on mac?
Usually, Primavera P6 Professional is a client application that only works on a windows computer. To do this, you need a program on your Mac that can run Windows. You can run them in a Virtual Machine (VM) on Mac OSX or use Apple’s free Boot Camp program where you can set your Mac to dual boot into either Windows or Mac.
Is Microsoft Project compatible with Primavera?
Primavera offers XML options compatible with Microsoft Project 2003, 2007 and 2010; MPP for Project 2003; and MPX for older versions of Project. Learn more…
What is the difference between Primavera PPM and EPPM?
Oracle Primavera P6 Project Portfolio Management (PPM) is a Windows-based project planning tool. Oracle Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) is a web-based project management tool which is more suited to medium to large enterprises. Learn more…
What is the latest version of Primavera P6?
The latest version of Primavera P6 (on-premise & cloud) is version 20.12 released publicly in December 2020. New versions of Primavera P6 on-premise are released in December each year. What’s New in Version 20…
Do I need Primavera if I am already use Procore?
If you’re already using Procore for Project Management, you only need Primavera P6 Professional. It comes in a client version that sits on your computer and has robust resource and cost planning functions. You can develop resource and cost loaded programmes, leverage resource levelling across multiple projects and strongly solve management inadequacies.
Can I integrate Primavera P6 with Procore?
The Procore + Oracle Primavera integration lets users upload Primavera P6 files to the project’s Schedule tools in Procore using Procore Drive. This integration allows users to upload one (1) Primavera P6 schedule per Procore project.
What does Primavera P6 offer that Suretrak doesn’t?
Oracle has discontinued this product since 2010 and while SureTrak and P3 users can continue to receive support from Oracle, moving on to Oracle’s Primavera P6 software, which is more of a full project-management system, as opposed to a targeted scheduling solution is advisable at this point.
Ask Our Experts
If you have any questions on Primavera P6 that you need advice on we would love to hear from you, Please complete the form below and a product expert will be in touch in 60 minutes.